- 55LV35A-5B's 3.5mm bezel-to-bezel width provides improved video wall viewing so the customers can’t put their eyes off of it!
- High brightness uniformity, so that everything is bright enough to be seen afar.
- 178° viewing angle so no color distortion destroys the enjoyment of the ad.
- Temperature-resistant panel for longer life, requiring little to no maintenance.
- SuperSign V software allows the user to create dynamic layouts making it easier to fit and view any video.
- SuperSign C software measures and adjusts color and brightness instantly on display making it easy for the user to actively put on anything without worrying for adjustments.
- Brightness, contrast, and backlight control to view according to the ambience of the surroundings.
- 55LV35A-5B offers variable energy saver options, so that one can play the ads the entire day without having to worry for the bills
The LG 55LV35A-5B is a 55"-Class Widescreen Monitor is designed to be used either alone or in a video wall setup up to 15 x 15. It uses SuperSign V software for a dynamic layout, and SuperSign C software for advanced color adjustment and remote monitoring and control via the network or RS232C. 55LV35A-5B has a temperature-resistant panel for a longer lifespan, and uses IPS technology for a wide 178° viewing angle. In addition to this, 55LV35A-5B also has high brightness uniformity for improved viewing in a video wall setup.