- 55LV35A-5B's 3.5mm bezel-to-bezel width provides improved video wall viewing so the customers can’t put their eyes off of it!
- High brightness uniformity, so that everything is bright enough to be seen afar.
- 178° viewing angle so no color distortion destroys the enjoyment of the ad.
- Temperature-resistant panel for longer life, requiring little to no maintenance.
- SuperSign V software allows the user to create dynamic layouts making it easier to fit and view any video.
- SuperSign C software measures and adjusts color and brightness instantly on display making it easy for the user to actively put on anything without worrying for adjustments.
- Brightness, contrast, and backlight control to view according to the ambience of the surroundings.
- 55LV35A-5B offers variable energy saver options, so that one can play the ads the entire day without having to worry for the bills
The LG 55LV35A-5B is a 55"-Class Widescreen Monitor is designed to be used either alone or in a video wall setup up to 15 x 15. It uses SuperSign V software for a dynamic layout, and SuperSign C software for advanced color adjustment and remote monitoring and control via the network or RS232C. 55LV35A-5B has a temperature-resistant panel for a longer lifespan, and uses IPS technology for a wide 178° viewing angle. In addition to this, 55LV35A-5B also has high brightness uniformity for improved viewing in a video wall setup.
New and improved daisy chain technology with LG 55LV35A-5B
Video walls across the world mostly rely on daisy chaining which is necessary for the projection of a smooth and continuous image across the length and width of a single video wall. Daisy chaining is the ability to pass the video single smoothly and fluidly from one panel to the next across the entire video wall. Most competitors in the arena of video walls have been offering traditional video walls in which daisy chaining is a slow and tedious process. Users are required to connect LAN cables to each and every panel separately to illuminate it. Now with LG 55LV35A-5B 55” users can set up an entire video wall with the help of one single LAN cable through a LAN input provided at the rear side of the video wall setup which greatly reduces time and effort to set up your amazing video walls.
Unlimited number of panels with LG 55LV35A-5B
In the past, LG used display port 1.2 multi stream transport to enable a 4K video wall which was limited to a maximum of 4 panels but with the arrival of LG 55LV35A-5B with its smarter and most advanced electronics inside the panel, there’s no longer a limit to the number of panels that can be seamlessly connected to a 4K UHD source. This means that an entire huge 4K video wall can now be driven by a single 4K signal because of the new daisy chaining capability of the LG 55LV35A-5B.
Quickly set up the ID with LG 55LV35A-5B.
LG 55LV35A-5B has also simplified the process of setting up screen IDs. In the past each panel had to give a unique ID separately. Now users can set up a unique ID for the entire video wall at once in just a matter of seconds.
Q. Is the image quality distorted due to panel spacing in LG 55LV35A-5B Video Wall Display?
A. No, the inter bezel width is just 3.5mm which ensures that the entire video wall appears as a single entity without any distortions.
Q. Can I adjust the brightness according to the environment while using LG 55LV35A-5B?
A. Definitely, brightness and contrast can always be managed in LG 55LV35A-5B Video Wall Display.
Q. Does LG 55LV35A-5B Video Wall Display come with any warranty?
A. Yes, the system comes with a warranty of 3 years.
Q. Will the screen of LG 55LV35A-5B show hotspots?
A. LG 55LV35A-5B Video Wall Display works perfectly fine without any hotspots within a considerable range of temperatures.
Q. Can I share content externally with LG 55LV35A-5B Video Wall Display?
A. Definitely, sharing and connecting with external media players can easy be done with LG 55LV35A-5B Video Wall Display.