- 10.1” diagonal screen size that provides convenience and portability
- A 5-point finger touch capability
- Unparalleled responsive Intel Atom 1.33 GHz quad-core processor with 2GB RAM optimizes performance while multi-tasking
- In-built Windows 8.1 Pro operating system that enables the Q interactive table to look and feel of a PC
- In-built wireless 802.11 b/g/n system for fast and far reaching connectivity
- Embedded SD card port for ease in data transfer
- Bluetooth 4.0 feature enables for wireless connectivity
- 2 Megapixel front facing camera along with a 5 MP rear-facing
- Up to 8 hours of long battery life
- With the EZ Display app, users are able to present content from the Infocus Q interactive tablet by wirelessly connecting to a projector or display
- ControlView imitates the desktop view of Infocus Mondopad providing users with 100% control
- With the Present2 included software, the Q tablets screen is replicated on a Mondopad
- The BigNote Software (trial version included) converts the tablet into a full featured interactive whiteboard
- Download the free 30-day trial for BigConnect Software with which SIP calls can be made and received from the Infocus Q tablet
The Infocus Q Pro interactive tablet has the ability to be an extremely effective tool at work as well as a complete entertainment package at home at an affordable price. With Windows 8.1 Pro’s familiar and user friendly interface, users find it easy to connect to the domain and enables users to jump from one app to another smoothly. Furthermore, the Q Pro interactive tablet features various connectivity facilities which are fast and powerful such as, USB-C 3.0 port that provides ultra-fast charging plus data charging and video output, built in wireless network connectivity, Bluetooth 4.0 and an SD card slot for convenient data transferring.
In Addition to this, Infocus Q tablet has the ability to via and share content via different apps in order for users to present and share content as well as collaborate with Infocus projectors and displays. The EZ Display app enables users to wirelessly present media from the tablet on an Infocus display or projector. This app shows word documents, PDF files, images, videos and even has annotation capability. Moreover, the Infocus ControlView replicates the Monopad’s display on the tablet and vice versa with the Present2.