- 80” interactive touchscreen display with Gorilla Glass Anti-Glare surface
- HD 1080p resolution and LED edge-lit LCD display technology provides users with brilliant visual experience
- Edge-to-edge multi-touch system Glass protection overlay for LCD surface
- Precise and responsive touch overlay with 5-point touch gestures at a speed of 4ms touch point speed
- Vivid image display with high 4000:1 contrast ratio along with 350 lumens brightness
- Built-in 7W x 2 speakers
- Compatible with Mac, Chromebook and Windows devices
- Compatible with iOS and Android mobile devices via MirrorOp app (with the LiteShow 4 wireless presenter)
- Compatible with InFocus LiteShow 4 wireless presenter and have full wireless display and touch control of your computer from the jTouch (Sold separately)
- Whiteboard and annotation capability highly interactive BigNote Software (Sold separately)
InFocus jTouch INF8001 is a powerful 80” interactive touchscreen display that provides its users with crisp and clear content in any light. The INF8001 features anti-glare surface along with, with LED edge-lit LCD display technology, resulting in unparalleled image quality. JTouch INF8001 facilitates users in getting their messages across and connect with the audience. With incredible 350 lumens brightness and high 4000:1 contrast ratio images, text and video are able to be enjoyed even in large spaces with high ambient light. Moreover, INF8001 interactive touchscreen’s accurate 5-point touch gestures enables users to control and command the content being displayed with a touch response speed of 6 milliseconds resulting in engagement and productivity.
In addition to this, the InFocus jTouch INF8001 interactive touchscreen display is compatible with the famous BigNote Software (optional) that provides its users with the ability to annotate and turn the jTouch into a fully interactive Whiteboard. Another optional module sold by InFocus is the LitShow 4 wireless adapter which gives users full wireless touch control of your PC from the display and has the capability to connect and display multiple computers at the same time. All these features enhance educational and business presentations.