- Has an incredible sized display of 75”
- The capacity of displaying astonishingly beautiful pictures with a 4K Ultra HD screen
- A shatter resistant glass allows for a longer life
- A 10-point multi-touch technology allows simultaneous use between different users
- Supports additional connectivity through several interface ports
- Optional Plug-n-play classroom audio system ensures maximum efficiency during use
- VESA standard back mount is designed to fit a variety of stands for more ease of installation
- Smooth touch actions are further supported by a handsome metal frame.
The HoverCam HCCS7510 Interactive Touchscreen Display is a perfect choice for customers looking for a powerful Interactive System with a limited budget. The Touchscreen features an outstanding display of 75” and display amazingly clear and sharp images with its 4K Ultra HD resolution. The shatter resistant glass makes HCCS7510 Interactive Display a perfect choice for a class room as it makes the Touchscreen safer to use. For collaborative and versatile use, the touchscreen of HoverCam 7510 comes with the capability of handling up to 10 touch points simultaneously.
The HoverCam HCCS7510 Interactive Touchscreen comes with several interface ports such as HDMI, VGA, USB, etc. Another feature is the optional Plug n Play system that increases the volume level of the interactive display. The VESA standard back mount of HoverCam HCCS7510 enables it to be attached easily on walls and stands. The Aesthetic metal frame of HCCS7510 Interactive Display looks quite pleasing to the eye and provides an unprecedented overall experience.
The HoverCam HCCS7510 is a must have for any classroom, as it provides a clearer picture and eliminates the need of tolerating large shadows and out of focus images that come with the use of a projector. Apart from having state of the art feature, what makes 7510 special is its price tag. The HoverCam product stands as one of the cheapest interactive displays in its category.