- Ability to turn any whiteboard into a pen driven interactive whiteboard solution
- Converts any flat surface into an interactive screen
- Multiple users can share the board at the same time with the 2 included reflective electronic-free pens
- In-Built Hitachi StarBoard Software that provide users with toolbar, annotation, and internet searches etc.
- Customizable floating toolbar ability
- Expandable active area to a maximum of 90” diagonal
- Magnetically installed onto the whiteboard
Hitachi StarBoard LINK EZ2-Pen Interactive System is a portable device which has the capability of turning a dry erase board or any flat surface into an interactive whiteboard. This is achievable by simply attaching the StarBoard LINK EZ2-pen magnetically on any flat board. Due its portable nature, the LINK EZ2-Pen can be moved from one place to another. The LINK EZ2-Pen comes with 2 included reflective electric free pens that can work simultaneously on the 60”-90” interactive projection area. The StarBoard LINK EZ2-pen is compatible with any LCD projector, whiteboard and PC/MAC computers.
Additionally, Hitachi StarBoard LINK EZ2-Pen comes with the included StarBoard software. This software is compatible with all operating systems such as Windows, MAC and Linux. It also has the ability to save custom tools as the floating toolbar for teachers and students to use their frequently used tools easily. Other features which StarBoard Software Suit offers include annotation, saving files, complete internet access, importing content onto various platforms. These features make the Hitachi StarBoard LINK EZ2-Pen a highly interactive system that engages the students in the lessons being taught and also enrich their productivity and understanding.