- Multi-touch input facility- Recognizes pen gesture as well as fist to scroll, two fingers to zoom in/out or to erase
- Up to 3 users can share the board at the same time
- Converts any flat surface into an interactive screen
- In-Built Hitachi StarBoard Software that provide users with toolbar, annotation, and internet searches etc.
- Expands to a maximum of 90” diagonal active area
Hitachi StarBoard LINK EZ2 Interactive System transforms a conventional dry erase board into a fully interactive whiteboard. Any flat becomes completely collaborative after attaching the StarBoard LINK EZ2 magnetically onto it. Having the capability of multi-touch point finger & pen gestures, up to 3 users can work on the 60”-90” interactive working area. Moreover, the included StarBoard software offers a variety of facilities and features. The StartBoard software is compatible with almost all the windows, Mac, Linux operating softwares. Along with this, StarBoard software has the competency to provide its users with a customizable floating toolbar, Import Microsoft Office files, annotate, and facilitate a variety of gestures. Another feature offered by Hitachi StarBoard Link EZ2 interactive system is the Digital Data Conferencing which enables users from different locations to connect to 50 StarBoards. This makes distant meetings and work much more engaging, productive and efficient.