- The Hitachi CP-TW2503 is an interactive ultra-short throw projector that delivers crisp and clear images with vibrant bright colors and works just as good in well-lit as well as dim rooms
- Incorporated I-Pro interactive software and Hitachi StarBoard software
- With 2700 lumens brightness, WXGA (1280 X 800) resolution and 5000:1 contrast ratio, the CP-TW2503 is a premium choice for high quality projection of displays
- A rare blend of a high performing, lightweight, compact and budget friendly solution, the CP-TW2503 is the best choice for just about any professional field
- Facilitated by 3LCD technology the CP-TW2503 is a top class solution for demanding audiences as it upraises the impact of any presentation, lecture, seminar, demonstration etc.
- Accentualizer Technology allows to display true-to-life and consistent images by enhancing sharpness and reducing gloss and shade
- HDCR (High Dynamic Contrast Range) feature delivers authentic color reproduction in lighting conditions
- Intelligent Eco and Saver Modes adjust the lamp brightness of the projector and automatically change to the brightness level of the screen
- Perfect Fit 2 is handy feature for correcting geometric and complicated distortions and facilitates in quickly fitting the projected image to the screen
- In a limited room space the user can make any tabletop a projection screen using the optional tabletop stand
- The ImageCare Technology aims at improving contrast ratio and lengthening lamp life by controlling lamp power that combines optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings
The Hitachi CP-TW2503 is an interactive ultra-short throw projector incorporated with the intuitive I-Pro Software and the Hitachi Starboard Software making it a competitive tool for interactive sessions. The breakthrough innovative features of CP-TW2503 make it top class and most suited for presentations and classroom setups. Permitting up to 4 simultaneous touches, the CP-TW2503, facilitates a collaborative learning environment and allows hassle free interactions.
The Hitachi StarBoard Software allows students and teachers to discover a dynamic and customizable experience that enhances the overall performance of just about any interactive Hitachi product line. It adds a customizable toolbar to speed up work, allows the user to illustrate and annotate, enables the import of files and permits efficient research and sharing just by the touch of a single click. The Hitachi StarBoard Software also provides teaching resources that play the role of stepping stones in the progress of the students’ education. A superior blend of a smart hardware and an intuitive software, the CP-TW2503 is a complete solution for optimizing the learning process.