- Interactive ultra-short throw projector embedded with 3LCD and 3-Chip Technology providing users 3x brighter colors and reliable performance
- Dual pen support allows up to 2 users can work simultaneously on the 60" – 100" interactive working area at 16:10 aspect ratio
- Features 3300 Lumens high color and white brightness
- High Definition 1280 x 800 wide screen WXGA resolution
- Supports multiple HD audio video devices with 2 HDMI slots
- The possibility to annotate on the projected image with the included interactive pens
- PC free interactivity with the included Easy MP software which allows users to experience true interactive freedom
- Compatible with external interactive software’s such as Promethean ActivInspire®, SMART NotebookTM and MimioStudioTM
- Simple integration for bring your own device classrooms
- Extended lamp life lasts up to 6000 hours in ECO mode
- Crestron® RoomView® compatible
- Epson iProjectionTM App enables users to display from an iOS or AndroidTM mobile device
The Epson Brightlink 585Wi interactive ultra-short throw projector is a tool for next generation learning which enhances engagement and interactivity among students. Brightlink 585Wi has the ability to be used as an interactive projector with the help of dual interactive pen capability. It allows up to 2 users to simultaneously work on the projected surface providing interactivity with brilliant image quality and colors. Integrated with a PC-free interactivity system, 585Wi can display and write on content from any mobile device from anywhere in the room.
In addition to this, 585Wi interactive projectors Multi-PC projection and Moderator function allows up to 50 devices to connect over a network then select up to 4 to project simultaneously and annotate on displayed content from any device without any source. Teachers have the facility to use the EasyMP® with Moderator software to simultaneously share students' work from any mobile device. The Epson BrightLink 585Wi interactive ultra-short throw projector is a highly useful tool which enriches the entire teaching process and involves students during these sessions.