- 3.4 Megapixel image sensor captures 2D and 3D objects in full HD 1080p resolution provides unmatchable display clarity
- 128X zoom delivers high-magnification, clear and distortion free display of the smallest of details
- With the built-in 3.5” LCD monitor, the presenter has the ability to view the object being displayed before projection
- Adjustable mechanical arm and neck lets users capture subjects from any angle and focus attention precisely where needed
- Handy control panel makes it easier to access primary functions and quick set up
- All new 3D noise reduction feature facilitates in providing crystal clear images on a large screen without any distortion
- 30fps results in smooth full-motion display
- P30HD has the ability to connect to Mac/PC and to a projector or digital TV
- Built-in mic captures sound; an external mic can optionally be connected
- Saves files to computer or internally via USB/SD/SDHC memory slots
- Wireless infrared remote control picks up signals up to a distance of 7m and controls P30HD from anywhere in the room
- RS-232C connects to a computer and gives users the ability to access functions and features through the computer
Elmo P30HD document camera is a new 3rd generation feature packed document camera perfect for making presentations more productive, exciting and interactive. Along with P30HD’s outstanding technical specifications, it also has a number of other groundbreaking facilities. The P30HD document camera has a variety of presentation support features such as picture-in picture, split screen, masking, highlighting, color filtering and mosaic which facilitates presentations effectively and efficiently.
In addition to this, the included ImageMate Software provides P30HD the ability to record videos with audios via its built-in microphone. With the Elmo P30HD document camera images captured can be annotated in real time and really emphasize where required. The P30HD document camera is best suited for corporate meetings, courtrooms, medical purposes, TV conferencing, and classroom lessons and anywhere 3D images need to be captured.