Elmo MX-1 Document Camera
- The MX-1 is the first True 4K Document Camera on the market. Along with a specially crafted lens, the MX-1 will give the top quality 4K image at up to 30 fps.
- Elmo MX-1 is powered via Super Speed USB 3.0. The Super Speed USB 3.0 port allows for viewing of full HD video at up to 60 fps or True 4K at up to 30 fps.
- Weighing only 1.04lbs the MX-1 is completely portable and easy to transport. Take it anywhere and present anywhere
- MX-1 can bend and fold in every which way, making it the most flexible document camera in the ELMO line up
- MX-1 has easy access to navigation buttons, such as; image rotation, freeze frame, brightness control, zoom control and auto focus
- Easily remove the base plate on the MX-1 to reveal the magnetic bottom. Stick the MX-1 to a metal surface for an even smaller footprint
- The optional Connect Box gives an HDMI and an RGB output for more flexibility with the camera
Present the lesson plan in spectacular 4K Ultra HD. The new MX-1 Visual Presenter is the world’s first true 4K document camera. The SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port allows for viewing of video at full HD up to 60 fps. The optional expansion box adds connectivity options for HDMI and RGB based display. All in all, Elmo as always leading from the front has again redefined the teaching experience with its superior features and tech.
|Product Name||Elmo MX-1 Document Camera|
|Camera Arm and Neck||Folding Arm|
|Resolution||2592 x 1944|
|Dimensions (H”x W”x D”)||12.0 x 7.2 x 2.1|
|Power Requirement||5V DC, USB Bus Power|
|Shooting Area||14.72'' x 11.06''|
|Mega Pixels (MP)||13|
|Frame Rate (fps)||60|
|Included Accessories||USB 3.0 Cable, Instruction Manual, Warranty Card|
|Country of Origin||Thailand|
- USB 3.0 Cable
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty Card