- The Elmo CRV-32 student response system is an easy to use teaching interactive tool which is used to respond to any question given by the teacher.
- Teachers have the ability analyze and review students’ performance and progress using XLS CSV and XML formats
- Convenient 3 step set up simply requires users to insert the wireless dongle into any computer and be a part of highly interactive learning
- The responses are documented in the intuitive easy to use ImageMate Accent for SRS software
- 32 students can respond and answer via clickers simultaneously
- The results of these answers can be comprehensively in a graphical manner
- Future lesson planning assists teachers to be more organized and productive while teaching
- By using Elmo CRV, students get engaged and involved in the learning session as it a real time interactive activity
Elmo CRV-32 student response system is a simple easy to use teaching tool with which teachers are able to give each student one of the 32 clickers that are used to respond to any question given by the teacher. CRV student response system has the ability to review and analyze student data for presenting result in a graphical manner. In addition to this, the responses are recorded in the ImageMate Accent software database. Consequently, Elmo CRV enhances group learning and engagement which not only helps in making children understand a lesson but also helps students learn how to work in a team and encourage a healthy competitive environment.