- 58” interactive touchscreen display designed for intuitive use
- Comes with a built-in PC which works as a fully functional 58” touchscreen computer
- Capability of carrying out 6-point finger or pen touches at a speed of 8 millisecond
- Brilliant and dynamic display quality with the full HD 1080p resolution, 4000:1 contrast ratio and 176° horizontal/vertical viewing angle for perfect view from all angles
- Wide-ranging interactive easy to use tools
- Use a variety of different interactive tools to seamlessly markup digital content
- Shared whiteboard space with up to 50 users where everyone can see, write notes and make changes easily
- Ability to add up to 4 search engines
- Fully customizable toolbar with which users have the facility to personalize based on their preference
- Import a variety of documents including Microsoft Office, PDF, and multi-media files
- Ability to annotate over any digital content including motion videos
- Simply plug in the unit and gain instant access to all the benefits of intuitive, interactive whiteboarding
- Powered by Hitachi StarBoard Software
Clary Icon’s Canvas c2-58 is a 58” LED designed for intuitive use that offers progressive whiteboard functionality. With a built-in PC, the Canvas c2 offers its customers with a wide and extensive range of interactive tools that can be added to a customized on-screen toolbar instantly, providing them with a personalized feel and ease of use. By connecting the Canvas c2 interactive touchscreen to a computer with internet access, users have the ability to seamlessly navigate through computer applications, websites and multimedia content. Moreover, Canvas c2-58” gives its users the capability to collaborate with colleagues around the globe with real time conferencing feature. The content on the shared whiteboard space can be seen by everyone and all participants have the facility to annotate on it or make changes and share the file with up to 50 users.
Canvas c2 is popular for integrating top of the line technologies such as, Hitachi StarBoard Software, Logitech keyboards, LG, and Sharp displays, becoming industry’s most well equipped interactive touchscreen with a built-in PC.