- High quality ultra-short throw projector that projects imagery as big as 110 inches
- 10 point pen touch ability optimizes interactivity
- Comes with a comprehensive set of connectivity ports and features
- MimioStudio software assists teachers in delivering lectures interactively and taking assessments
- MimioMobile allows connectivity with hand-held cellular phones for participation on an individual level
- Incorporates durable and robust components
Boxlight P12 BIW Pen Interactive Ultra-Short Throw Projector is the ultimate teaching tool that teachers in modern schools can have. This amazing interactive projector can be used to turn any normal classroom wall into a fully functional whiteboard display, where teachers may involve students actively in their learning processes for their better understanding.
Boxlight P12, being an ultra-short throw projector works perfectly fine even in smaller classrooms. It has the impressive ability to project images as large as 110 inches, while it also supports 10 point multi-touch, allowing teachers to conduct group activities and promote teamwork among students. The imagery projected is also very true-to-life and has immense teaching potential, thanks to the 1.07 reproducible colors, 4,000 lumens brightness and a natural 16:10 aspect ratio.
The P12 BIW Pen Interactive Ultra-Short Throw Projector comes with two useful software supports. The MimioStudio allows several devices to connect and transmit the projector’s screen, and equips teachers with numerous tools to produce creative lectures. The MimioMobile application is a remarkable enhancement; this allows Smartphones of all students in a classroom to connect to the projector and experience its display in real-time on their mobile screens. This app is quite handy in assessments and group interactivity sessions.
To further augment classrooms, Boxlight P12 BIW has a large number of connectivity options that can be used to create a dynamic learning environment with devices like speakers, screen displays and computer