- 79” interactive touch LCD with Edge-lit LED light source
- Stunning 4K 3840 x 2160 resolution along with 430 cd/m2 brightness and 1400:1 contrast ratio delivers ultra-bright and vibrant display
- Up to 10 point simultaneous touch gestures can be registered with the RP790 at 5ms touch response time
- Integrated Android 4.2.2
- 178° vertical and horizontal viewing angle
- Zero-Flicker Technology for eliminating flickering at all brightness levels
- Low Blue Light Technology to reduce harmful blue spectrum light emission
- Anti-glare display to reduce reflection for a better visual experience
- Windows, Mac, Linux and Chrome operating systems compatibility
- Built in various features into the front bezel for quick and easy access
- LAN network connectivity
- Multiple Display Administrator Software compatible
- 3 year warranty
With ideal classroom touchscreen, the 79” BenQ RP790 interactive touchscreen display makes the transition from conventional teaching method onto this high end technology rather seamlessly. The size also compliments the stunning and highly attractive display which RP790 interactive touchscreen delivers. The 4K resolution boost the market value of the BenQ RP790 as it displays stunning display as compared to other touchscreens of this size.
In addition to this, BenQ RP790 interactive touchscreen display offers a total eye care solution that safeguards eye health with zero-flicker technology, Low blue light technology and anti-glare display offers clear display without effecting its functionalities. The RP790 features a custom Android operating system that comes with various useful apps for classroom instruction, from WPS Office to web Browser, EZWrite and Media Player.