- Large video wall display with super-narrow bezel
- Supports large digital daisy chains without splitters
- Features Multiple Display Administrator (MDA) for management of multiple screens
- Easy setup with simple USB connectivity feature
- Comes with various video quality enhancement functions to ensure a consistently spectacular view
BenQ PL550 Video Wall Display is an elegant digital signage solution for those who wish for effective communication with a mass audience.
BenQ PL550 system includes LED touchscreen panels that make up the video wall. For a proper video wall display, the bezel to bezel distance of these screens is an unparalleled 3.5mm, which is virtually unnoticeable when viewed from some distance. The 55” panels, with 16:9 aspect ratios, are capable of transmitting true-to-life imagery due to their 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution.
PL550 Video Wall Display is surprisingly easy to set up, owing to the simplistic plug and play feature. All that is required to connect the whole chain to the controlling system is a USB connection in the first panel of the chain. For efficient management of all screens, whether being used cumulatively or separately, is made convenient with the MDA application that is part of the package. This gives users simultaneous access to a large number of screens in the network, and allows scheduling of each individual panel for ultimate power consumption management.
PL550 is designed to produce a unified, consistent view across the whole video wall. It automatically adjusts each screen to the correct color settings to eliminate any anomalies in the view and save users loads of time.