- The BenQ Smart Classroom concept provides an interaction friendly classroom environment where students are the center of the learning process rather than teachers
- 80” to a maximum of 300” interactive projection range with 4 pen/finger touch input capability on any flat surface
- Supports WXGA resolution, 3200AL brightness, 10000:1 contrast ratio and a DLP projection system which results in outstanding and vibrant image clarity
- Backs Blu-ray Full HD 3D display
- Convenient set up
- BenQ Dual Screen feature allows teachers to connect two PointWrite™ projectors and project two merged screens
- Enhanced lamp life due to SmartEco™ technology
- Offers dual HDMI outputs
- Direct audio output provides two 10Watt built-in speakers
- Fool-proof installation with the installer friendly wall mount which includes an installation chart as well as a measuring ruler for most accurate positioning
- Compatible with the PointWrite Interactive Kit (optional)
The BenQ MW853UST+ Interactive Ultra-short throw projector practices BenQ’s Smart Classroom concept. This is achieved simply by connecting MW853UST+ with the latest PointWrite™ technology where multiple users have the ability to contribute at once. With the MW853UST+ interactive ultra-short throw projector, students get to experience collaborative learning. This can be attained simply by turning any flat surface into a fully interactive whiteboard solution and get up to 4 students to write on the active area simultaneously with PointWrite™ pens or simply with fingers.
In Addition to this, BenQ MW853UST+ interactive projector saves power consumption with SmartEco™ technology. This usually comes with DLP projectors due to the fact that these projectors display the finest and brightest image quality resulting in greater power consumption. The SmartEco™ technology saves up to 70% lamp consumption whist projecting ultra-vivid viewing in to every presentation.