Balt iTeach High Capacity Syncing & Charge Cart - 16 capacity
- Efficient and attractive to look at
- Different charging capacities; 16
- An adapter is not necessary
- Provides a safe and secure way to keep your tablets up to speed through Controlled power management system which knows which tablets need more power. Extends battery life and saves energy. Charge up to 2.1 Amps per device with one power cord to the wall
- Has tablet slots measure 8.13"H x 98"W x 12"D
- Can charge many USB based devices
- Update to a sync and charge cart for even more power and versatility
- Non-Apple devices will appear in Windows Explorer as USB device and can be synced via drag and drop. Sync via iTunes or a Windows 7 host computer using the sync USB cable provided
- Non-Apple devices will appear as USB drives and can sync via dragging and dropping
- Apple devices can be set up and configured using the Apple Configurator app available directly from Apple, and synced using iTunes
- Balt iTeach High Capacity Sync & Charge Cart - 16 capacity’s Body includes heavy duty 3" casters, cord winder and power receptacle, and ventilation panels to keep devices cool. Optional 4"
Through using state of the art technology, Balt iTeach High Capacity Sync & Charge Cart can simultaneously charge and sync up to 16 tablets! Not only is this an extremely handy device to have, for better user convenience there is absolutely no need for an adapter. Standard USB charging cords can be used. Furthermore, coming backed with a controlled power management system, Balt iTeach High Capacity Sync & Charge Cart - 16 capacity is aware of which tablet requires more power and thus, the device provides a safe and highly secure way to keep your tablets up to speed with zero compromises on battery life. The cart can charge up to 2.1 amps per device with one power cord to the wall.
Balt iTeach High Capacity Sync & Charge Cart - 16 capacity has tablet slots measuring 8.13”x 98” x 12” and can charge many USB based devices. Moreover, Non-Apple devices will appear in windows as USB and can be easily synced via drag and drop. On the other hand, Apple devices can be synced using iTunes and set up through the Apple Configurator app. Balt iTeach High Capacity Sync & Charge Cart - 16 capacity comes with 3 heavy duty casters for providing users with more mobility and even has ventilation panels to keep devices cool.
Power management system
Balt iTeach High Capacity Sync & Charge Cart - 16 capacity comes with a controlled poer management system that can correctly assess which tablet requires more power and hence, provides a safe and secure way to charge and sync tablets.
Balt iTeach High Capacity Sync & Charge Cart - 16 capacity has attractive and sleek finishing. It even has a lock system as well as three heavy duty casters integrated within its design for more security and mobility of the cart.
Overheating? No issue
The cart has ventilation panels to keep all devices cool and avoid overheating the tablets damaging their battery.
|Product Name||Balt iTeach High Capacity Syncing & Charge Cart - 16 capacity|
|Dimensions (H”x W”x D”)||40.25 x 20.25 x 27|
|Capacity (Number of Devices)||24|
|Compatible With||Versions of the Apple iPad, Apple iPad Mini, Kindle Fire, Barnes & Noble Nook, HP TouchPad, Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy. Call for assistance with specific device compatibility|
|Body Material||Powder-coated Steel|
|Electronic Power Distribution||No|
|Cycle Switching Time (Minutes)||N/A|
|Number of Shelves||N/A|
|Shelf Dimensions (H''x W''x D'')||8.13 x 0.98 x 12|
|Certification||CSA certified. TAA compliant. Has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification, IEC 60950-1, UL 60950-1:2007, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1:2007|
|Security Features||Heavy duty 3" casters (two locking)|
|Cart Type||Charging Cart, Sync Cart|
|Category||Tablet Charging Cart|
|Warranty||10 year limited on cart / 2 year limited on electrical|
|Inputs / Outputs||Input: 100-120V AC at 10 Amps, 50-60 Hz Output: 16 x 5V DC at 2.1A|
|Added Features||LED Indicator, USB Charging, Controlled power management, Sync via iTunes or a Windows 7 host computer using the sync USB cable provided. Non-Apple devices will appear in Windows Explorer as USB device and can be synced via drag and drop.|
|Country of Origin||United States|