Balt iTeach High Capacity Charge Cart - 32 capacity
- Conveniently charge up to 32 devices simultaneously
- Use your own USB charging cords. No adapter necessary
- Controlled power management knows which tablets need more power, providing a safe and secure way to keep your tablets up to speed, extending battery life and saving energy. Charge up to 2.1 Amps per device with one power cord to the wall
- Sliding drivers made up of soft plastic material
- Compatible with iPads, Samsung Tablets, Kindle Notebooks and many other similar devices
- Update to a sync and charge cart for even more power and versatility
- Apple devices can be set up and configured using the Apple Configurator app available directly from Apple, and synced using iTunes. Non-Apple devices will appear as USB drives and can sync via dragging and dropping
- The body includes heavy duty 3" casters, cord winder and power receptacle, and ventilation panels to keep devices cool. Optional 4" casters available
- TAA compliant
Balt iTeach High Capacity Charge Cart - 32 capacity is a charging cart that comes backed with the ability to simultaneously charge a huge amount of 32 tablets through the highly efficient iTeach high capacity sync. Made from state of the art technology, its controlled power management ensures a safe and secure way to keep your tablets up to speed with no compromise on their battery life. Balt iTeach High Capacity Charge Cart - 32 capacity allows users to charge up to 2.1 Amps per device with one power cord to the wall.
Tablets slots measure 8.13"H x 98"W x 12"D, fit for any standard Apple device. Furthermore, the cart can charge many USB based devices. Updating to sync through Itunes for IOS and dragging or dropping for others, allows the cart to have even more power and versatility. Specifically for apple devices, a configurator app can be used to set up the system. The mobility of Balt iTeach High Capacity Charge Cart is also ensured as 3 heavy duty casters come integrated within its body plus a cord winder and power receptacle as well as ventilation panels to keep devices cool.
The spacious Charging Cart is ideal for a large group as it can easily cater to the charging requirements of up to 32 devices. All charging ports are connected to a sophisticated power management system that automatically varies the power according to the requirements of the connected device.
Experience the Best Connectivity Technology Can Offer!!!!
The Balt iTeach High Capacity comes with the capability of joining your iPad using the Apple configurator app and iTunes. Other devices can also connect as USB drives.
Safety and Convenience Guaranteed.
The Charge Cart takes safety of it users quite seriously. It has a built – in power distributer that prevents the power socket from overheating and shorting. To protect the devices while they are being charges, the Cart has ventilation panels on both sides. The Charging Cart also features strong casters that allows convenient mobility.
|Product Name||Balt iTeach High Capacity Charge Cart - 32 capacity|
|Dimensions (H”x W”x D”)||40.25 x 20.25 x 27|
|Capacity (Number of Devices)||32|
|Compatible With||Versions of the Apple iPad, Apple iPad Mini, Kindle Fire, Barnes & Noble Nook, HP TouchPad, Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy. Call for assistance with specific device compatibility|
|Body Material||Powder-coated Steel|
|Electronic Power Distribution||No|
|Cycle Switching Time (Minutes)||N/A|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Shelf Dimensions (H''x W''x D'')||8.13 x 0.98 x 12|
|Device Type||Chromebook, Tablets|
|Certification||CSA certified. TAA compliant. Has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification, IEC 60950-1, UL 60950-1:2007, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1:2007|
|Security Features||Heavy duty 3" casters (two locking)|
|Cart Type||Charging Cart|
|Category||Tablet Charging Cart|
|Warranty||10 year limited on cart / 2 year limited on electrical|
|Inputs / Outputs||Input: 100-120V AC at 10 Amps, 50-60 Hz Output: 32 x 5V DC at 2.1A|
|Added Features||LED Indicator, USB Charging, Controlled power management|
|Country of Origin||United States|