- Capability of mounting up to 8 Tablets
- Can accommodate almost all Tablet devices available in the market
- Compatible with all OS, such as Android, IOS, Fire OS, etc.
- All mounted devices can be synced to a computer by using the USB port located at the back.
- LED indicators to let the user know about the current operation
- Open design allows easier access to the devices
- Mounted Tablets can be connected through the Apple Configurator in case of iPads and as USB drives in case of other operating systems
The Balt iTeach Desktop Tablet Sync & Charger is capable of accommodating up to 8 Tablets of any size at a time. The Desktop Tablet Charger features universal compatibility with almost all Tablet devices being sold in the market. The Charger also has an integrated power management feature that knows which device needs more power and regulates the output accordingly. This ability not only keeps the devices from being overcharged, but also saves energy, making the Desktop Charger environment friendly. With its open design, mounting and retrieving devices is extremely easier. Also the chance of devices heating during charge goes down to zero. The mounted devices can connect to a computer through a USB port at the back. In case of Apple devices, the synchronization process needs the Apple Configurator while other devices can act as a USB drive.
Balt Offers Compact and Convenient Design
The Balt iTeach Desktop Tablet Sync & Charger has a compact and open design. It can be kept on your desk and where you can easily mount or retrieve your connected device. The open design also eliminates the chance of overheating as all heat gets dissipated.
Balt iTeach Desktop Tablet Sync & Charger Compatible with Everything
The iTeach Desktop Charger is compatible with all Tablet devices available in the market. It synching system can even handle operating systems such as Fire OS, etc.
Environment Friendly- Balt Tablet Sync & Charger
The sophisticated technology of Balt iTeach Desktop Tablet Sync & Charger judges the energy needs of the connected Tablets and regulates the power output accordingly. This not only increases the efficiency of the Desktop Charger but also save energy which is better for the environment.