- AVer TabCam provides the ability to display and record live videos wirelessly from virtually anywhere in the room
- Capability of integrating live videos, adding images, drawings, text and animations during lesson delivery
- Users can annotate on live steaming videos and can store that content
- Videos are enhanced by notes and images on important parts which increases classroom interaction
- Audio video recording facility provided which can be shared on various sharing mediums
- Entire lessons can be recorded including digital content, annotations, videos and audio content
- All the information can be instantly uploaded to Dropbox, YouTube, and Facebook etc.
- The included AVer Academy Software Suit integrates into any device and content can be planned, created, shared and stored
With the global increase in digital communication and on the go information sharing, AVer presents its very first AVer TabCam wireless document camera. With the AVer TabCam it is now possible to integrate daily communication devices, resulting in the ability to relate, respond and interact during classroom lessons and teachings. TabCam allows live streaming videos and classroom content wirelessly to any mobile device such as tablets, iPad, PC/MAC laptops with included app which results in amazing student teacher engagement and interactivity.
Furthermore, the live videos being presented by the AVer TabCam can be annotated upon, content can be highlighted and operated from the mobile devices. These lessons can then be recorded/saved and are available to review for future reference. In addition to this, the recorded content can shared on multiple content sharing platforms.With the help of Aver Academy Suite these lessons can be saved and then shared on to different sharing mediums such as Dropbox, YouTube etc.