- Aver F17HD document camera provides easy connectivity with its HDMI or VGA input and output
- The 5MP camera results in exceptional high definition image quality
- A 32X zoom capability and large active area of 19.69” x 14.76'' for bigger clearer display
- The famous flexible arm delivers dynamic lessons which allows students to view the image in great detail from various angles
- With Aver’s included exclusive A+, Sphere2 & ClassSend Software Suite lesson creation and demonstration becomes more engaging
- F17HD possess America’s best Doc Cam Warranty program with a 5-year bumper-to-bumper warranty
The Aver F17HD Portable FlexArm document camera provides its users with convenience of simply connecting the camera to any HDMI or VGA input output. Along with the ease of connectivity and brilliant image quality, Aver F17HD’s portable design makes it a teacher’s best friend as it can easily be transported from one classroom to another or anywhere in the room.
Moreover, with the Aver F17HD document camera teachers can create, upload, and lesson plans and classroom teaching material with the help of Aver’s highly collaborative Sphere2 and ClassSend Softwares’. These software’s visually engage students with interactive content in lesson teaching. Sphere2 allows users to configure the software to recognize students’ devices that are equipped with the ClassSend app. Teachers can can now interactively send their content to their students’ devices, ensuring their direct participation in the classroom session. Through the ClassSend app, students are empowered to modify, annotate and transmit their work back to the teacher. Interactivity, engagement and excitement level increases immensely while delivering lectures and presentations.