- In-Built 10-way multipoint control unit best suited for distant learning or meetings from different parts of the world
- Smooth and clear HD video conferencing with up to 1080p at 30fps
- Uninterrupted audio and video streaming through Avers High Efficiency Lost Packet Recovery mechanism (HELPeR™)
- Connect with any far-site device that backs the H.323 and H.239 video standards for content sharing
- Auto dial up to 9 parties excluding host
- Live real-time screen sharing and supports dual monitor
- Meeting can be recorded through the recording feature by simply plugging in a USB
- Connect the conferencing room to any mobile or desktop device through cloud partners
- AVer EZMeetup app provides the facility of joining into a meeting while sitting in the office
- Aver’s advanced audio features result in clearer meeting sessions
One of the best full HD video conferencing solutions for large meetings. The Aver EVC900 video conferencing system has the capability of connecting up to 10 way multipoint control unit sites at an HD 1080p resolution. EVC900’s wide-angle HD camera provides its users with clear video and audio content sharing along with real time screen sharing and dual monitor support. In addition to this, users can use the Aver EZMeetup or 3rd party PC/Mac/Android app to join a meeting hosted by Avers EVC900 video conferencing system. This enables meetings to be connected on the go with highly efficient content sharing therefore the related parties never have to miss out on anything important.
AVer EVC900: A combination of quality and aesthetics
AVer EVC900 has arrived in the market and made a mark among the competitors due to its smooth functioning along with premium aesthetics and style. The camera and microphone look stylish and the whole unit suits a professional environment. Users can really feel the excellent build quality.
Connect anywhere with AVer EVC900
Most video conferencing systems in the market come with a limitation in terms of the platforms the can be operated with or places where they can be put to use. Also, a long list of additional hardware is usually required for successful video conferencing. In addition to bringing simplicity to the table, AVer EVC900 has arrived with a provision of endless connectivity options. Users anywhere in the world can join in sessions with their laptops, android or iOS devices instantly.
Get rid of messy cables with Aver EVC900
Video conferencing has never been more convenient after the arrival of AVer EVC900 system. It allows the users to save time and spares them from worrying about conference room tables full of tangled cables and wires. AVer EVC900 system has arrived with its unique set of technologies which allow the users to experience video conferencing conveniently as the whole system is wireless and cable free.
AVer EVC900 eliminates traditional issues
AVer EVC900 comes with a promise of eliminating many traditional issues which comes traditional video conferencing. One such issue arises when users use to the surface of the whiteboards to express their ideas through drawing or writing. AVer EVC900 takes care of this issue by allowing involved users to directly take control of each other’s devices and express ideas and thoughts from their own location.
Q. Can I share my screen with others with AVer EVC900 Video Conferencing System?
A. Yes, you can allow others to view your screen while using the system.
Q. Can users join AVer EVC900 sessions with their personal devices?
A. Yes, the EZMeetup software allows users to join in with their android/iOS devices.
Q. Can I record meetings with AVer EVC900 Video Conferencing System?
A. Yes, AVer EVC900 Video Conferencing System allows you to record and save your sessions.
Q. My internet connection is shaky, will AVer EVC900 start lagging?
A. No, it supports various video qualities and allows smooth sessions by adjusting with the internet speed.