- The capability to turbo charge with HDMI output
- New HD 1080p HDMI output provides crystal clear images
- Mechanical camera neck and arm helps users to set the camera at a perfect angle
- The 5 megapixel camera sensor along with 16X zoom and single touch auto focus gives instant vibrant image quality
- In-built LED light module which helps illuminate objects being demonstrated
- In-built A+ Software Suite allows users to connect to a PC or MAC and record lessons, annotate, add captions, highlights etc. and also upload the recorded lessons on any cloud-based sharing medium
AVer 300AFHD is a High-Definition document camera which is packed with 1/3.2” CMOS camera sensor with 5 megapixels and backs 16X digital zoom which provides a vibrant display. 300AFHD’s 1080p HDMI output combined with the one-touch auto focus enables instant crystal clear HD projection. Aver 300AFHD also possess an in-built LED light module in the camera head which illuminates the object being displayed. 300AFHD’s body and design makes it a highly sturdy document camera which has fully flexible locking pieces which helps the neck and arm to move in multiple direction during demonstration. These functionalities produce brilliant image quality with a shooting area of 13.66”x10.28”.
With the included Aver+ Software Suite, 300AFHD has the capability to add annotations, arrows, emphasize on a particular point, add captions etc. This feature is highly beneficial for presentations, demonstrations and classroom lessons. Presenters can interact and engage with its audience in a more effective manner.
Users are able to integrate video streams as well as record live videos by simply clicking a single button. The recorded presentations can be uploaded on any cloud based sharing site for future reference. As AVer 300AFHD can be connected to a projector, therefore when the lights are off for the projection to be displayed properly, the LED light module on top of the cameras head helps illuminate and brighten the object being presented. Aver 300AFHD document camera also features other options such as split screen, picture-in-picture, mirror image effect, freezing capability during a video stream and a remote control access to the document camera.