- A 19” chassis display comprising of Twisted Nematic (TN) LCD technology and Backlit CCFL
- Modern flat front surface with 2 finger touch capability at 12ms touch point speed
- 3M’s famous PCT (Projected Capacitive Technology) allows precise and accurate dual-touch system
- SD 1280 x 1024 resolution along with 800:1 contrast ratio
- Viewing angle of 170° horizontal and 160° vertical
- Chemically strengthened glass support heavy-use public applications
- Anti-glare glass reduces reflection and makes the reading more readable
- Best suited for kiosk and enclosure integrations
3M Interactive Dual-Touchscreen Display C1910PS Has Numerous Novel Features
The modern looking 3M interactive dual-Touchscreen C1910PS is a 19” LCD chassis display which has a contemporary up-to-date design ideal for kiosk applications. C1910PS touchscreen has the capability of performing dual finger touch inputs that enable smart phone like gestures such as pan, zoom, rotate etc. Also, the 3M’s PCT (Projected Capacitive Technology) sensor allows the system to quickly and accurately track two simultaneous touches across the entire Touchscreen at a touch point speed of 12 millisecond. Moreover, C1910PS features Twisted Nematic LCD display, backlit CCFL providing users with brilliant image quality at 1280 x 1024 resolution, 1000:1 contrast ratio and 250 Lumens brightness. The C1910PS interactive touchscreen is compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, Linux and Mac. In addition to this, the chemically-strengthened glass and anti-glare treatment provide the durability and reduce reflections and maximize readability which is essential for unattended heavy-use public applications as well.
3M Interactive C1910PS Features Smart Touch Technology
The dual touch capacitive touch technology enables the users to have touch experiences beyond the traditional ways. It also enables multi-tasking and teamwork by supporting two users at a time both of whom can work independently from each other simultaneously. Gestures such as pan, zoom and rotate are also imbedded and integrated with Windows 7 usage.
3M Interactive Dual-Touchscreen Display C1910PS Has A Robust Hardware
In addition to having superior processing performance, display and software capabilities, 3M Interactive Dual-Touchscreen Display C1910PS also features a robust hardware structure with enhanced endurance. The dual touch surface comprising chemically strengthened glass provides an impact resistant surface and a protection from foreign particles of dust and liquids. This superior glass quality maintains functional performance throughout the operating life. Last but not the least is the effect of a bezel free dseign of the screen which enhances the frontal glass aesthetics and look of the system.
3M Interactive Dual-Touchscreen Display C1910PS ResourcesC1910PS Brochure