- Electronically captures notes in color to save, print, or email them in various file formats instantly (ESB, JPEG, TIFF, HTML, PDF, vector PDF, BMP 256 color, WBD) PowerPoint® (ppt & pps) and metafile (emf)
- Capture user defined snapshots of various/multiple documents and programs to add notes or creating presentations
- Use gallery of clipart and backgrounds or paste images from other programs into Scrapbook
- Interactive Display—control computer mouse functions with the digital presentation pen
- Annotate and edit text and drawings on-line from remote locations
- Use to help visualize difficult concepts
- Microsoft® NetMeeting/LiveMeeting® compatible
- Playback feature allows you to review all drawings on the board including erased item
- Import files from most business programs and annotate and save changes. (PPT, BMP, GIF, JPEG, ICO, EMF, WMF, Microsoft®, Excel®, Clipboard files) Microsoft® Word® (doc & rtf)
Quick access buttons on board surface allow user to calibrate, access interactive tool bar, move forward or backward, access gallery, and create new page with one touch. Designed for long-term durability with a porcelain enamel surface over steel design. Digital presentation pen is ergonomically comfortable and a natural writing tool. Electronically capture notes to save and distribute instantly.
Connect to a computer with easy-to-use USB connection to display via digital projector, the internet or images from the gallery of clip-art and other teaching tools. Present and share your presentations more dynamically with the 3MT Digital Board. It's a dry erase board that can electronically capture notes, has a playback feature even for erased notes, and can display images to annotate with a digital pen and more!