||Windows XP SP2, Vista, Windows 7.
||Windows compatible PC with Pentium II 750 MHz+ processor or equivalent.
512 MB RAM minimum (1 GB RAM recommended).
400 MB free disk space minimum.
DVD ROM Drive.
Available USB port.
||MimioStudio 7 for Windows. MimioStudio 7 for Mac and Linux will be released at a later date.
||Operation and use of MimioVote devices require MimioStudio 7 software and MimioHub.
|Response Time Discrimination
||As low as 1 millisecond.
||8 response and 2 forward/backward buttons, 1 Help button.
|Max Number of Devices per System
||Combine two trays of 32, up to 64 units per classroom.
||1 rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery per handheld device.
||Fully rechargeable; typically 3 years.
||Wireless with the MimioHub, which inserts into computer USB port.
||5 V 3.0 Amps
- Handheld: 1 in. x 3.54 in. x 2.4 in.
- Charging Tray: 21.6 in. x 3.6 in. x 9.5 in.
- Case: 26.5 in. x 9.8 in. x 6.6 in.
- Handhelds and Tray: 11.5 lb.
- Handhelds, tray, carrying case: 18.5 lb.
- Operating: 0°C to 30°C (32°F to 86°F).
- Storage: -20°C to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F).
- Operating Humidity: 15% to 75% non-condensing.
- Storage Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing.
||Multiple Choice, Yes/No, True/False, Chime In, Question.
|Question Data Import
||ExamView importer (Blackboard 6.0 - 7.0 format).
||Notebook allows for question preparation with correct answers. Questions can be timed.
||Results can appear instantly, or be viewed at a later time. Users can be allowed to modify their response.
||Operates in teacher-managed or student-managed modes.
||Create a class; add students; import, export and archive student lists; assign a MimioVote student ID.
||Displays question numbers when stored in tray. Allows students to navigate backward and forward to display question number and student response during self-paced assessment.
||Devices are automatically numbered when returned to the charging tray. Numbered devices can be assigned to a user's name through the Gradebook. Results can be captured by assigned user number or anonymously.
||Create questions, polling, present results.
|Changing Button Color
||Ability to turn on/off button colors or change individual button colors within tool bar.
||Automatic numbering upon insertion into tray.
|Certification and Compliance
- Wireless: FCC, IC, CE (Additional Countries Pending).
- Safety: UL/CSA/EN/IEC 60950-1 (CE & TUV NRTL) (Additional Countries Pending).
- EMC: FCC, IC, CE.
- Class B (Additional Countries Pending).
- Environmental: RoHS, WEEE, REACH compliant.
|Warranty and Support
||2-year warranty extended to 5 years on all hardware components except batteries, with online registration. Unlimited lifetime on MimioStudio software. 90 day warranty on battery.