|Whiteboard Active Area
||Interactive mode with projector supports 2 m x 2.4 m (6.6 ft x 7.9 ft.), up to 3 m (10 ft.) standard aspect ratio diagonal projection display, and 2.9 m (9.4 ft.) diagonal in wide screen mode.
||USB (USB 2.0 compliant).
USB Cable-"micro-B" USB connector.
MimioHub will connect via USB to the PC.
|Data Transfer Rate-USB
||Full-speed USB (12 Mbps).
- Ergonomically elegant stylus for interactive use.
- Ultrasound at 40 kHz (frequency) + Infrared at 940 nm/sec (wavelength).
- Uses single 3.7 V Lithium-Ion rechargeable cell with 70 mAh capacity.
- Stylus recharges when docked in cradle on left side of MimioTeach. Retains a charge for 8 - 10 hours.
- Full recharge in 3 hours.
- 60-second safety shut-off.
- Two buttons on the stylus activate functions: Right Click and MimioStudio Tools.
- Solid Teflon stylus with replaceable tip ensures ultra-smooth action on all board or screen surfaces.
|Resolution & Tracking Speed
- Signal tracking frequency 87 times per second.
- Signal tracking speed 2.7 m (9 ft) per second.
- 4,800 x 9,600 line effective resolution on 1.2 m x 2.4 m (4 ft x 8 ft) board.
||MimioTeach bar should be mounted on the left side of the whiteboard in a location outside the projection area. Sensors must face a projected surface that is within the maximum Active Area range of the device.
|Controls & Indicators at the Whiteboard
||2 push-button functions on the MimioTeach bar: Interactive mode and Calibrate/Re-calibrate. 1 Indicator: Link.
||Operating: 32°F to 86°F.
Storage: -4°F to 131°F.
||Operating: 15% to 75% non-condensing.
Storage: 0% to 90% non-condensing.
- Enables a dedicated 2.4 GHz bidirectional point-to-point wireless connection to the computer through MimioHub, a USB "thumb drive" receiver with minimum range of 30 ft.
- Does not require Bluetooth, special card, wireless networks, or wireless PC.
- MimioHub is a standard USB device using HID drivers, and comes paired with MimioTeach.
- MimioHub can dock in the back slot of the MimioTeach bar when not in use.
|Wireless Data Transfer Rate
|Operating System Supported
||Windows XP SP2, Vista, Windows 7.
||Windows compatible PC with Pentium II 750 MHz+ processor or equivalent.
512 MB RAM minimum (1 GB RAM recommended).
400 MB free disk space minimum.
DVD ROM Drive.
Available USB port.
||MimioStudio 7 for Windows. MimioStudio 7 for Mac and Linux will be released at a later date.
|Certification & Compliance
- Wireless: FCC, IC, CE (Additional Countries Pending).
- Safety: UL/CSA/EN/IEC 60950-1 (CE & TUV NRTL) (Additional Countries Pending).
- EMC: FCC, IC, CE.
- Class B (Additional Countries Pending).
- Environmental: RoHS, WEEE, REACH compliant.
||Connected to computer via USB-0.5 W.
Stand-alone with AC Adapter 110 V-0.75 W.
Stand-alone with AC Adapter 220 V-0.9 W.
||3 in. x 3 in. x 3.3 in.
2.8 in. eraser surface.
Lithium-Ion battery recharges while eraser is docked in the tray.
|Mimio Teach Bar Dimensions
||14.8 in. H x 2.7 in. W x 1.5 in. D
||Bar: 10.75 oz
Stylus: 1 oz
Bar and Stylus: 11.82 oz.
||Computer USB or batteries as primary power source enable "Start up and Go" in any country.
International USB, and AC Adapter for AC-powered use.
||2 years, extended to 5 years on all hardware components except batteries, with online registration. Unlimited lifetime warranty on software. Battery warranty is one year from the date of shipment. Defective battery will be replaced when proven to be due to manufacturing process, rather than customer abuse or misuse.
|Other Available Accessories
||USB extension cable, AAA batteries for MimioTeach battery operation, metallic mounting brackets w/removable adhesive strips for non-metallic surfaces, stylus, replaceable Lithium-Ion battery for stylus, North American or International AC adapters.